Who does not like candy every once in a while? All of us! But to eat a sweet we do not have to choose unhealthy and laden options of refined sugar. It is perfectly possible to make a healthy , sugar-free and equally tasty orange cake .
But if you do not miss something sweet, you can try a healthy alternative to sugar, such as stevia : a natural sweetener that can be used in recipes or food.
Then I share with you my recipe for orange cake and cashew, sweet and no sugars . It is very easy to do, similar to the traditional orange cake, but with much less calories!
Orange and Cashew Cake
Ingredients (for about 12 slices)
- 250 g of rice flour
- 4 whole bio eggs
- 15 ground nuts
- 1 tablespoon well filled with Prozis cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons syrup of dates
- Juice of two oranges (separate juice from each orange)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (optional)
- Coconut oil for greasing
How to prepare the orange cake
- Start by hitting the eggs;
- Add the dates syrup, the cashew butter, the rice flour and the yeast;
- Wrap everything with the help of a fork and then add the juice of an orange to the mixture;
- Grease a shape with parchment paper and coconut oil and place the mixture;
- Arrange the nuts over the mixture and cover with the juice of the second orange;
- Bake, preheated to 180 ° C, for about 40 minutes.